Santa Barbara Hikes

Skip to main content
 FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Search the forum:

Forum registration is technically mostly closed due to inactivity. The forum will eventually be removed but for now the information may still be useful to read so I'm leaving the forum up. You may have better luck asking questions via the Feedback form which is available in the Gorp menu.

About this forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Santa Barbara Hikes Forum Index -> Interactive Back Country Map
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diane
Guru at the summit

About this forum
Post Posted: March Sun 27, 2005 1:56 pm

This forum is similar to the other trail updates forum, with one big difference.

The other forums list hikes that I have described in the hikes section of the site. This forum lists trails that are printed on Bryan Conant's San Rafael Wilderness Map.

You can purchase Bryan's map at many local stores, or from his web site at http://www.bryanconant.com.

You can view an online version of the map on this web site in the community section under Bryan\'s Backcountry Map. The online map lets you click on the trails to read and post updates to this forum.

A few of the trails on his map are already listed in either the San Rafael Wilderness forum or the Back Country forum. It is possible to put a topic in two forums at once, but it looks sort of hokey, and I think it's better if all the updates for a single trail are together.
hills
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Santa Barbara Hikes Forum Index -> Interactive Back Country Map All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: