Welcome to Santa Barbara Hikes!
Santa Barbara has some of the best hiking anywhere, and lots of it!
Lots of hiking trails are listed here with maps, topos and directions to the trailhead. Print out what you need and take it with you.
Then, come back and talk about your adventure.
Latest Hiking Adventures and Information
- Chumash Wilderness in the Spring in Adventure Stories
Enjoyed our annual spring backpack into the Chumash Wilderness weekend before last; water ... (0 Replies) - Cross Tie Walker, Apr 22, 2015
- Permits for Blue Canyon Trail in General Discussion
You do not need a wilderness permit but you probably should have a campfire permit. You ca... (1 Reply) - Diane, Apr 06, 2015
- Lion Canyon/Montgomery Potrero in Adventure Stories
Barefoot?! Wow, I burned my feet wearing thin sandals on the Sespe trail. I have never be... (1 Reply) - Diane, Mar 29, 2015
- 14th Annual Figueroa Wildflower Tour March 28 in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
There will be a Wildflower Tour on March 28th, 2015 on Figueroa Mountain. Meet at the Figu... (0 Replies) - Diane, Mar 18, 2015
- backpacking in July with kids in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
You should go to the Sierras in the middle of summer. Backpacking in our area is way too h... (1 Reply) - Diane, Mar 13, 2015