Welcome to Santa Barbara Hikes!
Santa Barbara has some of the best hiking anywhere, and lots of it!
Lots of hiking trails are listed here with maps, topos and directions to the trailhead. Print out what you need and take it with you.
Then, come back and talk about your adventure.
Latest Hiking Adventures and Information
- LPFA Events for Jan/Feb in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
Backpacking Introduction Classes Santa Barbara: Led by Curt Cragg, the LPFA will be hosti... (0 Replies) - Diane, Jan 20, 2016
- Celebrate the Franklin Trail fundraiser and food/drink in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
Happy Hour @ The Mill | DECEMBER 2 https://sbtrails.org/events/ Wednesday, December 2nd, ... (0 Replies) - Diane, Dec 01, 2015
- Gaviota State Park (Westside) in General Discussion
Hooray! The Woodland Trail has been re-opened, with the help of the SB Outdoor Volunteers.... (1 Reply) - GerryC, Nov 28, 2015
- LPFA Events in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
LPFA is the Los Padres Forest Association. Here are a few up-coming events. **UPCOMING E... (0 Replies) - Diane, Sep 23, 2015
- INTRODUCTION TO BACKPACKING in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
Over the past few years there have been some great programs designed at teaching adults th... (0 Replies) - Diane, Sep 23, 2015
Diane's Big Adventures
A couple of pictures from Divide Peak on January 9
I should have posted these sooner. This is Divide Peak on January 9. Pretty exciting to hike in the snow around here.