Welcome to Santa Barbara Hikes!
Santa Barbara has some of the best hiking anywhere, and lots of it!
Lots of hiking trails are listed here with maps, topos and directions to the trailhead. Print out what you need and take it with you.
Then, come back and talk about your adventure.
Latest Hiking Adventures and Information
- New West Goleta Trail - Beach to Crest in Adventure Stories
Thanks, Mike for posting the kmz file and your comments. This is helpful for those of us w... (12 Replies) - GerryC, May 22, 2015
- A woman is attempting a thru-hike of the Condor Trail in Adventure Stories
I think the problem was she put her water treatment in a resupply box so ended up without ... (3 Replies) - Diane, May 20, 2015
- Mountain Lion on Franklin Trail in General Discussion
Lions are probably the scariest thing out there, but I'm happy to know there are there reg... (1 Reply) - Diane, May 14, 2015
- Chumash Wilderness in the Spring in Adventure Stories
Enjoyed our annual spring backpack into the Chumash Wilderness weekend before last; water ... (0 Replies) - Cross Tie Walker, Apr 22, 2015
- Permits for Blue Canyon Trail in General Discussion
You do not need a wilderness permit but you probably should have a campfire permit. You ca... (1 Reply) - Diane, Apr 06, 2015