Welcome to Santa Barbara Hikes!
Santa Barbara has some of the best hiking anywhere, and lots of it!
Lots of hiking trails are listed here with maps, topos and directions to the trailhead. Print out what you need and take it with you.
Then, come back and talk about your adventure.
Latest Hiking Adventures and Information
- Wildflower report in General Discussion
I got the first update of the Figueroa Wildflower report of this year. Looks like you shou... (0 Replies) - Diane, Mar 24, 2016
- New West Goleta Trail - Beach to Crest in Adventure Stories
Found the trailhead after wandering around a while. It's more like 180 yards down the road... (22 Replies) - GerryC, Mar 15, 2016
- LPFA Events for Jan/Feb in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
Backpacking Introduction Classes Santa Barbara: Led by Curt Cragg, the LPFA will be hosti... (0 Replies) - Diane, Jan 20, 2016
- Celebrate the Franklin Trail fundraiser and food/drink in Events, Resources, Buy/Sell/Trade
Happy Hour @ The Mill | DECEMBER 2 https://sbtrails.org/events/ Wednesday, December 2nd, ... (0 Replies) - Diane, Dec 01, 2015
- Gaviota State Park (Westside) in General Discussion
Hooray! The Woodland Trail has been re-opened, with the help of the SB Outdoor Volunteers.... (1 Reply) - GerryC, Nov 28, 2015
Diane's Big Adventures
10 days on the PCT
I spent 10 and a half days hiking the PCT. I considered the Condor Trail but I really just wanted to hike, not get scratched up and tangled. So I chose to hike on the PCT from the border to Cabazon.
I have way too many pictures.